Thursday 20 August 2009

today is my sister's 10th birthday. she had some presents from me mom and dad, also she had been punked by her friends ahahaha I'm so happy with that. I laughed when I saw her went home from school with very wet body hahaha congratulations sister! well for celebrated her birthday, we went to Edogin - a Japanese buffet restaurant in Senayan. that place is one of our favourite place to eat when we celebrate something. geez I ate like a pig there. I ate 8 pieces of salmon sushi, 6 pieces of salmon sashimi, 6 pieces of grilled salmon, and 4 pieces of tuna sashimi. what a monster me -,- ahahaha.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
happy birthday little bunny!

for tomorrow I have a plenty plans to do haha, just plans but makes me very happy (crazy) . well first plan, I'd like to do some photos with Dudy. second, my mom asked me to go with her to Tanah Abang - I'm so exited with that, I'd buy some new shirts there lol. third, spend my time at home, study, watch dvds, play internet, or sleep maybe. or go to Art Festival in Pacific Place with friends? aaaaaaaaaand many many many other plans in my mind I'd love to do ahahaha I wish I could do that all, but thats impossible. I have to choose one of them. but anything would be happened tomorrow, hope it'd be better than today or yesterday or the day before yesterday or many past days :-)

No comments: