Monday 14 September 2009

back to this world!

hello everybody long time no 'see' eh? I've been missing about this 2 weeks because of my bloody computer got error and the internet connection too. well there was too much story to tell, so I'm too lazy to write all my days haha. but, you will know some. because my pictures will tell ya!

August 29, 2009

that day, I had a photo session with my friends' band. the name of their band is Behind The Bars. the session was going well, though we chased by time. but ya, for me it was not too satisfying -,- sigh. but I've promised to this guys that next session would be better and hope also we have a longer time haha. but so fur it was quiet fun I guess, long time no see my best friends and having fun with my camera. what a day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fadil; vocal, guitar
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Arman; guitar
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fariz; bass
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kelvin; drum
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
actually, this one is my favorite. but that silly motorbikes which parked there makes this photo is less-cool haha
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

August 30, 2009

me and my beloved Teeneratiest had a little reunion. we had dinner at Bumbu Desa. I felt very happy that day, met many dear friends, shared stories and did many things fun. but some of my closest friends didn't come because they had their own bussines with their family. but ya, most of all it was really great! I love my Teeneratiest
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


August 31, 2009

the international classes in my school had dinner together at school that day. we had buffet foods and pray together (shalat berjamaah) . the dinner was going well and we had so much fun, also so much photos haha.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
P.S. because most of the photos are in my flashdisk and its in Nabol's hand, so I just post few photos. the rest I'll repost it hehe.

September 09, 2009

not a very specific special day actually, it was just the last day of mid-term test and the last day of the middle semester before the Ied holiday. well because I brought my camera, me Mutia Nabol Cigi and Yecika had many photo shoots, silly photo shoots haha.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Gossip Girls(?) hahahahahaha lol i cant stop laughing every time I see this!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
the most beautiful photo! hahaha

-END-

No comments: