Monday 6 July 2009

yesterday my mom just got back from Netherlands (and she went to Norway too) sigh how lucky her -.- haha but thats okay, maybe in the future I could go abroad like her too hehe amen. well I got three cool stuffs from her ; a hat, a Norway's Tee, and perfume. woo yeah finally I got my perfume back! after almost a month since my perfume was empty. and I surprised a little, because my mom bought the big one hahaha thankyou mom. oh and I really adore my new hat. actually I asked her for a greek fisherman's hat, but she didn't get it. but she got this one, which almost same with greek fisherman's hat. anyway, greek fisherman's hat is John Lennon's most favourite hat and thats why I really wanted that hat haha. but my hat looks like Ringo Starr's hat, when he went to I-don't-know-the-place by train hehe. oya, my mom was wrong when she pick up the shirt. she took the XL one hahaha but I'll resize it
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
oh I'm in love with my new hat and black&white photos,also I'm in love with these guitarists!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
BRIAN MAY & SLASH!

No comments: