Saturday 4 July 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
watched Ice Age 3 and bought some comics with sister dad and grandpa. the film was awesome, I laughed too much till my stomach little bit hurt haha. oya I found someone which I think really cool, named Buck. I don't know what kind of animal he is haha but I think he's very cool. he's brave, clever, but poorly he's crazy. but still he's very cool, he beated a big big big big big Dinosaur! he got that Dinosour's teeth and he made a sword from it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
see, he's cool eh? hahahaha
then we went home around 5pm. oya today I watched Youtube along day and download many videos. but for these videos, I didn't download it. although I think these videos are very funny. one of this video should be Sweet Victory sang by Spongebob Squarepants, but from the 'editor' it changed to We Will Rock You. and the other one is Baby Queen - We Are Out of Pampers. these are very funny, I think haha


plus, this parody makes me can't stop laughing

by the way, tomorrow my mom is home! wooyeah I'm so happy with that :D

No comments: