Tuesday 7 July 2009



this song is very very very amazing!

well I may be one of the world's young people previously not in the know who Michael Jackson is. yea actually I already knew part of his songs, but I just knew Heal The World and We are The World. but now I'm currently listening to his songs. my mom, who loves him a lot has his album Thriller. so I listen to it almost everyday. until I download many of his songs now haha. I have to say he was really great and now I finally really in love with his music, now I know why my mother really loved his music. Michael Jackson you are amazing.

oh ya, I'm wishing to God to send my tiny letter for Michael Jackson.

"Dear Michael Jackson, you're a very great person. you brought happiness to everyone who loves you and your music. you got me in love with you now haha. really I'm in love with you. (I'm in love with a dead person, again) . oh ya, would you like to send my hi to John Lennon in 'there' ? please tell him I really love him, he's my hero. thankyou Michael"

No comments: