Wednesday 10 June 2009

goodbye physics

today oh what a great day, physics is over! aaaaaaaaaaand friday will be the last day of IGCSE, also the last day of ENXAIN gathered together in school (because I'm not sure when Classmeet is started we're all join) hahaha and today is also special for my very bestfriend, Rahmafitri Arum Sabarina celebrate her 16th birthday today hihi HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BESTFRIEND, wish you all the best and may God always be with you always. oyea I just told my dad that there is a security in my school just look like Freddie Mercury and my dad laughed when he saw this 'Freddie' hahaha
he said, 'could he sing? if he could then he's the real Freddie Mercury. FREDDIE IS ALIVE!! tell the world kid, then you'll be a famous person because you found a person look like Freddie.'
I said, 'no dad, not me. Nabila found him'
he said, 'well okay you and your friend could be famous because of that.'
hahahaha my dad is crazy, he just love Queen as I love The Beatles (but not as freak as me). well okay thats it I dont have any words for today, excapt HAPPY. my exam was doing well, almost all of questions I've ever studied exist. I wish I could have a great great great scores AMIN. by the way I took this photo today while they're eating and they didn't know how their expressions hahaha, this photo is makes me laugh out loud hahahaha oh Cigi is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute here, really adorable! and Nabol, what a expressions haha
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Arum Sabarina said...

makasih tami sayqang muah