Saturday 22 November 2008

saturday

aaaaa its kinda boring, but yea quiet fun too. relaxing my brain ehehehe. today I went nowhere, spent my day with my computer. I chatted with many friends, the longest time I chatted with is cigi. from around 10am until now (10pm) holy crap! its soooo long time HAHA. but we stopped it for a while in the afternoon. but still, its very long time to chat lol. I downloaded songs, friendster-ing, facebook-ing, and more.
entered evening, my mom asked me to eat something (snack). she asked about popcorn and milkshake, and of course I agree! but then, she didn't get the popcorn, so she changed with tortillas, lays, and wafer. hm yea, it was pretty good and actually its too much haha
well, many of my friends hang out with their lover, friends, or family. and I little bit jealous about that hehehe. talking about lovers, many of my friends celebrated their anniversary today. ayuthia-abi, pram-gima, hani-husni, bianda-pias. well congratulations you guys :)
o yea, I missed mutia a lot today. I don t know why, maybe its because she's having her 'pelantikan' paskib today huhu. she didn't reply my message, my phone haha. because I have many stories that I wanna tell her! (especially about atashinchi)
talking about atashinchi, I got karma (again) haha -,-
huaaaaah its too late now, and I'm sleepy now. bye then, see ya :)

No comments: