Tuesday 17 August 2010

The Anatomy Show

last week, me and classmates went to The Anatomy Show at FX Plaza for a biology project. when I heard from the teacher that we're going to the show I was little bit freaked out. I was like 'holly molly! dead bodies? real-pealed-dead bodies?', but the teacher said it'd be not so creepy as I thought. and yes, it was nothing to be freaked out and quite interesting actually. the show was like a museum with all dead bodies and real organ specimens. then, at the end of the show, the teacher give us a little task about what did we found on the show. because of this little trip, we got bonus scores for the report later! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
after we finished the task we were going to have lunch; but not all of the class, because some of my friends were about to have lunch at other place. then after lunch, we were going to chillin out a bit at Starbucks Coffee and took some pictures of us.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

P.S. I wish you all a blessing of Ramadhan and happy independence day my beautiful Indonesia!

No comments: