Friday 6 August 2010

Always Madness

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
as I wrote in my last post, I already started my senior year on July, well this is the very first photographs we already have. in this photos you may see many many of Eja, Ghalib, and Mikey 's faces. I was not around when these photos taken. but when I came back, my camera has already full of them. the photos were hillarious, but my friends said that if I was there when the photos were taken, it was so much more hillarious. although in fact, yesterday I was planning to get some old skool photographs with Eja, but the plan was ruined because of I already signed in to a Journalism Workshop; which I forgot. so my bad was these hillarious photos haha. to check out more, just go to my facebook!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: