Wednesday 30 June 2010

Panorama

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
well this is it, the first roll of my Fujifilm Panorama camera (after many many many years ago) is finally done! the results not stunning I guess. but thats fine, still I'm happy with it. because my 1970's Yashica didn't success like this camera. I spent 3 rolls with that camera, but nothing worked out. I think it was my mistake take the rollfilm in/out by myself. so I thought it would be better if when I buy the rollfilms I ask the seller to help me haha, and yes it worked! so I think next time, I dont want to put or take out the rollfilm to/from manual cameras. anyway, this pictures are kinda like an experiment haha so yea, bad quality :p
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: