Sunday 27 June 2010

Nowhere Boy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
finally! the movie I've been waiting so long, finally I can watch it now. this movie released last winter and only published in UK. I tried to find the dvd in my country (Indonesia) but failed. but then I can download this movie for free! oh wow I'm so happy now and I've watched this movie for 10 times or maybe more I dont know. I cant remember.

1 comment:

Andika Dewanto said...

Eh, ada beatlemania yg sepantaran gue nih ;D
Gue juga beatlemania jr. nih, banyak bngt lagu" beatles yg gue suka, nih gue list lagu" favorit gue per beatle:
John Lennon : A Day in the Life, Revolution 9, Across the Universe, Strawberry Fields Forever, In My Life
Paul McCartney : Here There and Everywhere, Hey Jude, Got to Get You Into My Life, Paperback Writer
George Harrison : While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Something, Taxman, Within You Without You
Richard Starkey (Ringo Starr) : Octopus's Garden
Album favorit gue Revolver, White Album, sama Sgt. Pepper's...
Anyway, tetep semangat ya buat FKUI, Tamboy Winston "Ono" Lennon!