Thursday 2 July 2009

yesterday, me sister dad and grandpa went to Puncak. we stayed a night in a pretty good hotel near Safari Park. and yes of course we wanted to go to the Safari Park. Puncak's weather was good, not windy enough but not too hot and little bit cold. I loved it, really I loved it.

mmm I don't know what am I suppose to share here, so I just post the photos haha

on the way
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I 'talked' to her along the trip
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
a song that often I listened to, along the trip of course
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
hey who is this, hihi I love ya!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
just arrived
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
view from our room
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

then this morning after breakfast, we went to Safari Park. it was great, but I was disappointed a little, because not all of the animals appears. maybe because of the renovation of the park I guess. but thats alright, it was sooooooo great. we were not just enjoy the park, but we enjoyed almost everything in Safari. watched Tiger's show, see penguins, comodos, and other cool things.

here we goes the photos,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
hey bambi!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
PENGUIN!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
this is my dad, do you laugh? I laugh hahahaha
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
after the Tiger's Show
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

well thats it, I gotta go now. my new glasses is finished tonight hihi so I wanna go to Optik Melawai to get it :D

No comments: