Wednesday 24 June 2009

today me and my lovely monkeys (plus Dudy, Jefry (Yecika's bro), and Akbar (Nabol's bro)) went to Senci to watch 17 Again and just hangout ;or maybe dating, for Mutia and Dudy hahaha. at first I thought that Dudy wouldn't come, but finally he got his permission from their parents. so because I come along in Dudy's car, so I think I want to give Mutia a little surprise. well then I said to Dudy and other monkeys to not tell Mutia about my plan, my dirty plan hahahahaha. not dirty actually, I just want to give Mutia a little surprise ;hey pal, I just brought you a present, it is your boyfriend hahaha. and yea Mutia was quiet shocked with what I brought for her haha congratulations you my bestfriend.

then we arrived at Senci around 12 o'clock, first we bought the tickets and then had lunch. me Nabol Cigi Yeci Jefry and Akbar had lunch at foodcourt, but those couple had lunch at SUSHI TEI -,-" sigh I really really wanted sushi actually, but I dont have enough money hahahaha and I just wanted to let them enjoy their dating without any 'interference' from 'strangers' hahaha. after me and that people finished our lunch, we went to Sushi Tei to 'visit' the couple haha. they were just finished their lunch and they were taking pictures with my camera haha but thats okay I left my camera in Dudy's bag so its okay. after lunch we went to XXI to watch the movie, of course. well the movie was great, but in the beginning it was little bit unreal haha but I enjoyed it. the story remins me with something, which never ever ever can not be like that :')

Yecika and her brother left us so early, because she wanted to watch Transformer 2 with her family, well byebye Yecika hihi. after that we went to Book Store because Mutia wanted to buy a comic. me Dudy Nabol and Cigi were taking pictures in there, but suddenly an unfriendly security came to us and pulled Dudy's shirt un-nicely. well I know Dudy for a long time, he could be very very mad if an unknown treat him very bad and un-politely. and yea BOOM he got mad to that security, because the security said we can not take any pictures inside the store. he said that in the front of the store there is a caution that we can not take any pictures. we could understand and accept the caution very well if the security talk nicely to us, but he didn't! it was so annoying, very very annoying. and he asked me to erase ALL photos that we've took, dammit.

then, Cigi Nabol and Akbar went home, so just me and the couple ;how sweet! hahahaha butthats alright I'm happy to accompany them. we went to Starbucks to had some drink, but no one of us drink coffee haha. usually I always buy a cup of coffee, but I wanted a greentea latte today, I dont know why I wanted tea. well we did a lot of chats and no gossips, took pictures, and share laughters. too bad other monkeys didn't come along with us. then around 6pm we went home, phew I'm so tired and happy today and thankyou Dudy for drive me home hahahaha. well guys lets do this again! but next time, sushi please for lunch hahaha.

and here we goes the pictures,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

P.S. I had a haircut again few days ago, but this time I cutted in a barber shop, my mom wanted that not me. I think I look so stupid with my new hair

No comments: