Friday 19 June 2009

today I went to a (super) small reunion, there were just me Anto Vita Rian Jupe (actually her name is Nada, but I call her Jupe hahaha) Cici Deta Mami Daniel Gean Mayang Zeta Bola and Nda. at first we had lunch at Bread 'n Breakfast, which was so expensive and I didn't bring much money to eat the yummy foods haha so I just bought a kids meal; a pancake bacon and sausages. but I enjoyed the meal. then after that we went to somewhere which I don't know what place we wanted to go, so I asked Vita (because me and Anto joined her car) and she said that we're going to Deta's house, well okay up to her and other hahaha. at Deta's house we did a lots of fun! gossip, took photos, and played truth or dare. my favourite part was truth or dare, because it was so funny. we choosed truth at most, and almost their stories we already know haha but they told their stories so detail, thats why I called it funny (and wow) .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

hihi I think today is quiet good and makes me happy (after I had a badmood yesterday) . talking about yesterday, my glasses just 'died' . do you want to know why is my glasses 'died' ? just see this,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

R.I.P my beloved glasses, you'll be forever in my desk -_-" sigh it means that I must buy a new glasses. but no wonder my glasses 'died' so fast, I bought this glasses with a very cheap price haha. oh yea finally I had my midnight-call with Nabol, but this time she called me. my cellphone was error again, I can't take a call or massage. if I take a call, the screen of the phone would just WHITE and I can't use the keypad wtf. but I still can recieve call, hahahaha weird phone. but I still love it and I don't want change it. I bought it with my own money hehe

No comments: