Wednesday 17 December 2008

I have nothing

three days I'm off from school and I have nothing to do or nothing to talk (real talk, not msn or facebook) graaagh it's quite boring I guess. well, I did something that I can't do it in other school day. something like, download many songs, watch dvd, sleep like buffalo (kebo), and anything. well yes I enjoyed it all, but still I feel like something missed. why? I have no friend here. all I can do is just chat or phone them. and that's still makes me bored! grrrrrr I can't see them face, can't hug them, laugh together. I really missed school if the way like this, but there is nothing too if I go to school, my friends are off too haha

well, one more thing why I'm bored at home, it's because I can't go nowhere. my albsd friends are (still) having their semester exams and I can't go to albsd to visit them. oh, I really missed them too. but zeta said, this saturday night she asked me and other albsd friends to go to pim, yay! hm I can't wait to see this guys and I hope my mom will excuse me to go, amen. wfh I wish my next real holidays would be fun and I wish my report scores are not too bad, because this saturday the result! waaa please God, give me the best

No comments: