Tuesday 16 September 2008

beautiful three minutes

oh yeah, just for information, before I went to EF tonight, I was boker hahahahaha -_-

ehem! so, wow. great time at EF today hehe. I had a great time with my class. talked about OREO hahahahahaha :D
and oh yeaaa! it was just around three minutes, it was not a long time, but it was sooooo beautiful
guess what? ooh yeah, I met The Pirates Boy (I got that name from Matt, thanks dude)
and we were talking about something not important, just like "hey" "how are you" and as usual, he talked freakly hahaha ;D anyway, I love the way he is. anything!
and something different from him, I think, he just had his hair cut -_- haha but still, he's still cute :">
hufh.............three minutes :)
oh yea, after that "beautiful three minutes" I shouted! it was unpredictable act. it was just spontant, yea like that -,- hahahaha
I'm toooooooooootally in Loooooove with him!

*160908 (L)

No comments: