Wednesday 16 February 2011

hello, goodbye!

hello people, how you doin? as you know that its been such a long time I dont do blogging. but now, I'm about to close this blog. but I dont delete it. I create a new blog.

some friends asked to why I create a new blog instead continue this one. well this is the answer, this blog, my old blog, has so much stories that I have shared for years. from when I was in junior high school, a kid. now I'm so much older and keep growing up. and I want to have something that represent the new me, the grown up me. well although I'm now still 17 almost 18, I feel like I'm in a half-way path between getting older and still being a kid.

I'm a kind of person that always try and want to keep further, no looking behind. I want to end my past, move on, but I dont want to forget what I've been through. so that I want to make this blog as past and my teenager memories.

hopefully, in about 4 months I will graduated from highschool and go to college. it means that, maybe, me and my friends will no longer get together anymore. we will be separated in our future schools/colleges. some of us maybe keep stay in Jakarta, other city, or even other country. so if I get missing them someday, I can take a look at this blog to rewind some memories. the memories that I will never ever forget.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

so, goodbye, and see you all readers on my new blog! see you soon! :)



my new blog

No comments: