Saturday 3 April 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
this salad's recipe I made by myself, well actually the salad dressing I'm inspired by a tv show at Discovery Travel and Living, but most of the ingredients I made by myself hehe. at first, I dont think this is gonna be a good meal. but I was wrong, this is really good! the point of this food is the dressing, the cucumber, and the smoked salmon. and this is very easy to make. if you want to know how to make this, just email me :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
this zupa zupa soup originally mom's hand made. this zupa zupa soup is little bit different from the usually zupa zupa soup which that you can find at the restaurants. I dont know yet the ingredients, but I know something, one of the key which makes this soup is beautiful is on the milk.

by the way, I missed my long hair. actually it was a year ago which I had a long hair since I was a little and the reason I let my hair grow long was I had a unbreakable swear with my friend, Mutia. and it was kinda like gambling haha. so if I chop my hair, it means that I broke the swear and I gotta treat her something, sigh -_- hahaha

but now I really really want a long hair! just like last year, just like this. this picture was taken a year ago with my very best friend, Arum. oh hair, oh hair.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: