Wednesday 24 March 2010

chillin' with my mini friend, Ayuthia

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

well its been a few long time me and Ayuthia havent hang out together. we usually go with Derianti too, but she cant join us this time. so here we are, just the two of us! hahaha. we decided to go to Starbucks at Teraskota, after all I need a little refreshment after studying all day. 'I need something sweet' my stomach said so haha. we both were sharing stories, her stories actually which the most told haha. took a few pictures. and yes we're happy.

then, suddenly, she felt hungry. and she need something with rice haha what a Indonesian! and I suggest to have sushi, after all I was thinking about takoyaki lately :p so we went to Sushi Mise, a new sushi store in Teraskota. we got into the store, we sat, picked the book menu, and then...........................................VOILA!!! WHAT A PRICE!! it was sooooooooooo expensive and no takoyaki! oh my God, we really really wanted to go without order anything, but how? we've been thinking about 5 minutes I guess. then, we got the solution. I give her a missed call, then she pretending pick it up and pretending she got a call from her mother. she acted on the phone, while me still looking up the menu (pretending, fyi). after she done 'talking on the phone', she said to me that we gotta go home. because blablablabla she made the reasons hahahaha. then we went out. after we walked a bit far from the store, we laughed very hard. that was the stupidest thing we've ever made! hahahahahahahaha

then we went to Sushinaga, the cheapest and one of the best sushi store we've ever tried. and yeaaaaaaaahssss, I ate takoyaki at last! :D

No comments: