Friday 15 January 2010

friday free day!

I did a lot of fun today! started from the very early morning, which was I felt so lazy to go to school, until this evening I got full of Salmon Cream Spaghetti haha.

the lessons were not so hard and boring as usual today. we (me and my classmates) watched two movies at the two lessons, biology and physics. we watched a documentary of bird's flu at biology and a horror movie at physics. the horror movie was Coming Soon, a Thailand's horror movie. I peed myself at that time -_- I'm a very craven person. I didn't watch the whole movie, just few parts but I peed myself zzzzz wtf.

well yeah however I had a great time today! :D


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cigi got a La Roux album with autograph for free from Channel V, she is not a fan of La Roux but she looked very happy to have this hahaha. and Yeci got Vanessa Hudgens' autograph when she was in USA last holiday, she also so not a fan of her but she looked really cute with this hahahaha.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: