Friday 14 August 2009

ENXAIN, we are golden!

my days getting well nowadays, although I had some problems yesterdays. but now I dont care anymore with 'my tiny-but-fucking-boring problems' haha because I'm really really really focusing my school. hmmmmm enough about my boring story hehe. well actually, not much to tell about this weeks, but yesterday and today I had lots of fun! me and Nabol made many songs which we never remember again haha. its started yesterday when I was playing my blues in guitar and Nabol started to sing something with her own words about our friend Jeremy. it was sooooooo funny and weird. but I think it was cool and everybody says so, they said "wow Nabol, Tami, it was very very great! Nabol your voice is very good. although Tami play unknown music, but you guys made it very well" ahahahaha thankyou very much people and I think so. well if you want to know what kind of songs we've made, its like if I play some chords with blues or jazz or rock&roll or pop rhytem, then Nabol started to sing with her own messy words and it was very very fun! then I ask Mutia to sing along with us, and she made very very very weird lyrics hahahahaha. I still remember couples of songs we've played, titles I guess hehe and here they are ;Jeremy, 11th grader international song, Ben, Grandma Fabiana. all songs were very funny. too bad we didn't record them hahaha.

oh yea, today we had tarik tambang match for celebrate Indonesian 64th Independence Day. fyi, Indonesian people always celebrate the independence day with games. and for my class, from the first time we almost never joined any events in school -our school is a public school, but we are in International class not the reguler. because the events from school almost conflicts with our events. such as our examinations- well back to the topic. and yes! we're joined with this event! ahahahaha actually it happened accidental, because many students in my class were back home and just left about 9 people ;me, Mutia, Yecika, Hanny, Mikey, Maxi, Ben, Ghalib, and Giuliano. actually Nabol and Erino was still in school, but they were on choir rehearsal so they cant join us. but the match was going so well, WE WON EVERYBODY! hahaha well not officially win, because we still have match on monday after the ceremony. and I wish we'll win! :-D

aaaaaaaand we took some pictures because I brought my camera these 2 days. well its because I thought that I could watch Maliq and D'Essentials performing in my school. but pity me, I got home before they performing haha but thats okay, me and my friends' photos more precious than Maliq and D'Essentials.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
here we are, me and Nabol the musician -,-
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
the team!

"we are not what you think, we are we are golden, we are golden!"

No comments: