Tuesday 30 December 2008

happy birthday eyang adhut

on 29th December, which is yesterday, eyang adhut had his 73rd birthday which is tante say and om kiyo came too. they were picked from the airport with om kokok and tante dani. I'm so happy they're come, but tante say and om kiyo not sleepover at my house because they're wanna go to Bandung today to check their new house. last night we celebrated eyang's birthday at my house. ibu bought a small-but nice cheesecake hehe. oh yea, eyang bought me and my family some foods from malang, rujak cingur, bakso malang, and I dont know else haha -,-' rujak cingur is a jawa timur's rujak. cingur is means mouth of cow, the rujak is contains cucumber, tahu-tempe, cingur, spinach, pinapple, and petis for the dressing. we ate that for dinner last night, but I didn't ate the cingur. thats gross and I dont like something kinda jeroan or else. but everything was just wonderful, the food, the family, the time hehe. and I took some photos of them
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EYANG ADHUT! :)

No comments: